Innovations and Applications - 19 April 2008 Feedback and Photos
Sincere thanks go to all those who attended the One-day Community Event and of course to the presenters who generously gave their time - all contributing towards another successful Conference. The format of the day this year was substantially different to previous one-day events. It is the feedback we receive from delegates that gives us the opportunity to re-shape the day in both content and structure.
It has been great to see, from the feedback forms received so far, that so many of you got such a lot out of this Conference. We appreciate all the comments we receive; the feedback has been very constructive yet staggeringly varied even on the same presentations or points.
If you have not yet submitted a feedback form please post it to the Freepost address as soon as possible. Whether you attended or not, if you would like a voice in shaping the April Conference please email with your ideas.
- Great! Thank you!
- Enjoyed it
- Thank you - really useful and enjoyable
- Very enjoyable and useful hints and tools. Many thanks. - William Barron
- I learn more every year! Excellent organisation. Seamless change overs
- Found Jo Hogg very helpful beforehand - thank you. Very well organised. Handouts excellent. Enjoyed most of the day. Lovely venue. Friendly people
- Very good, thank you
- Thank you
- Well worth coming to
- Excellent. A wonderful conference. Thank you everyone!
- Thank you Jo, Di and team. 1 hour sessions perfect. Water at the back till the end please
- Good day
- Thank you Jo - I really enjoyed the day and found your pre-community event information and organisation on the day and afterwards impeccable as usual. Another job exceeding well done.
- Wonderful! Thank you
- I found this a fascinating, rewarding and entertaining day. Pleased that any one of the workshops was open to me as a new comer to NLP. I'll be looking out for news of the event in November. Last time I left it too late to book. Thanks again
- Thank you once again so much for the opportunity to present in London. I have had such encouraging feedback and it has been a highlight of my year. The NLP community owes you a huge debt of gratitude for what you do for - I can't imagine anyone else doing it! - Greg Laws
- Really practical with great sessions - even better than the main Conference!
- Good value
- Glad I came!
- Expectations were that CDs were included Organisers note: Sorry if this was not clear but we did email
- Great fun
- Descriptions = input rather than output = limited in use
- Really good overall
- Really successful one-day conference! A million thanks Jo and team. x
- PDF version of sessions to print would be useful from website.
Organisers note: The website is currently being rebuilt so we will be able to add features like this by November 2008. Thank you for the constructive suggestion
Timings and longer breaks worked really well. Thank you
- As usual, really well organised, and a great array of speakers and topics. Well done!
Inadequate space for feedback. Website - difficult to print. Desperately need a track for experienced NLPers. Repeat sales.
Organisers note: Thank you for the constructive suggestions which we will take into account for next time. See comments above about the new website and I agree that we need to specify both advanced and newcomers tracks
Moronic organisation of tea/coffee. Thank you
Organisers note: Not sure how we can improve it at this venue. They will not serve refreshments outside due to fire regs and there are no other rooms nearby. All suggesions for a new venue gratefully received.
- I think your organisation is tremendous. I love the setting of the college, the coffee was all the more welcome for the struggle to get it and no one seems to have mentioned the biscuits... almost worth the cost of attending by themselves!!!
- Really worthwhile
- Excellent variety. Enjoyable
- Good value and variety - thx!
- Better content please! Good was really good and bad was really bad Organisers note: The session feedback is really interesting as a few presentations had widely disparate feedback. They loved it or hated it according to maps I guess. You can change sessions if you find you have not made the best choice but maybe for one hour sessions its not so easy.
- Another job well done. BW
- Conference very good - not quite as mind blowing as the November Conference
- Thank you Jo!
- Great! Coming back for more. Thank you. Sue Stafford
- Enjoyable day. Good speakers, ran smoothly, good value for money
- A big thank you ! See you in Nov
- Have had a brilliant day. Many thanks!
- Thoroughly enjoyed it, will be back for more
- I expected a more fun day with more participation. Perhaps didn't expect it to be so lecture focused Organisers note: Most of the sessions were ineractive apart from the keynote - see photos. It may be useful next time to have the speakers specify if its just a lecture so that you know ahead. Also one hour sessions do give more topics but less time for each in exercises. Again really useful feedback for us to think about the structure of the day.
- Too small - would have liked more people and two days!
Organisers note: See you in November!! Regular breaks = good
- V. enjoyable - enjoyed classes where some level of NLP necessary - clear expectations required though
- As expected, good event, mixed presentations. Well worth it
- Another exceptional conference
- Liked the length of breaks - very easy to get to the sessions - very worthwhile!
- Well done Jo and team: you did a great job again! One hour sessions were a good length for some subjects
- It was good - thanks!
- Just to say that for me this was the best yet! I am still processing so many thoughts from it!
- Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the Seminar. I know you have the feedback forms, but I just wanted to congratulate you on such excellent organisation.
- Good - maybe some sessions too long and NOT so long between sessions
- Love being here - thanks for organising it
- Fantastic, as usual, Jo. Especially appreciated the e-mail publicity
- Exceeded my expectations. More signs showing the way to rooms
- I preferred not having to choose between presenters last year. Singing with Alan Mars was great!!
- Overall well worth getting up at 4.30am for. Even if I get wet returning to the main building